Friday 8 February 2008

What others have said about the appeal

Whenever I receive a letter from someone considerate enough to take the time to write to me about our project, it gives me great heart. I thought that volunteers and donors might be interested in some of the feedback we've received. A selection of comments follow from some of the individuals and organisations outside of Sang-ngak-chö-dzong and the Aro gTér who have been kind enough to voice their support.


". . .we hope our donation goes some way to helping you achieve your total to build the new centre. . . and wish you every success with your venture. . ."

Tracy O'Sullivan, the cyril & eve jumbo charitable trust - registered UK charity no. 1097209


". . . this is for a great cause. . .'

Ewan Hunter, CEO The Hunter Foundation


". . . the best of luck. . .'

Keeley Youle, Virgin Management Ltd.


"May all be auspicious!"

Caroline Sherwood, Freelance journalist


"Their Royal Highnesses much appreciated your writing to them and have asked me to send you their best wishes"

David Hutson, Assistant Treasurer to TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall


"Thank you very much for your letter. . . I read the [appeal] document with great interest and do wish you every success. . . Please do keep me informed of your progress."

Jessica Morden, Labour MP for Newport East


"I'm really excited to hear about the Drala Jong centre and would like to be kept in touch with developments. Good luck with the development of this wonderful project!"

Jonathan Middlemiss, Artist

No comments: