- Talks, courses, and retreats – from single evenings to week long residential events
- Public teachings—irrespective of affiliation with Buddhism—on: healthy happy personal relationships; embracing emotions through meditation;
- Tibetan physical yogas; iconographic painting; and the Arts – including woodcraft, metal work, ceramics, dance, and music.
- Private teachings for qualified teachers and their personal students.
In the longer term we also intend to:
- House a library of books, audio-visual teaching recordings, texts, art, and photography pertaining to non-monastic Buddhist practice – and, to provide a venue for study by practitioners and academics, adults and children.
- Found a teacher training centre for the next generation ngak’phang teachers, as well as shorter courses on counselling and therapy influenced by Buddhist psychology.
- Establish a residential care centre for ageing practitioners to grow old in dignity and company – whilst providing opportunities to learn from their experience and insight.
Drala Jong - Home for a rare lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
The Drala Jong project seeks to create a home for the Aro gTér Lineage. Please see the Appeal page for more information about the Drala Jong project and how to help.
If you would like to make a single or regular donation, please click the button below.